The Marketing Solutions Engineer is involved in the entire sales process from early product introduction through to customer success. The Marketing Solution Engineer helps customers understand the CaliberMind solution, work with customers to scope out their needs, assist the sales team with proposals and closing opportunities - then becomes the primary contact for initial setup and deployment of a solution. This process involves developing the appropriate solution profile, defining the business needs of the customer, demonstrating how those requirements are supported by the CaliberMind solution and helping with initial implementation to complete the engagement.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist with new business presentations, demo’s and proposals, working collaboratively with the Sales team to accelerate revenue growth.
- Partner with the account team during the sales process to assist in developing
account / opportunitystrategies, planning andexecution . Build out customer demo’s and work through Proof of Concepts helping to map and integrate Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM’s into CaliberMind.
- Develops custom presentations leveraging value-based selling methodologies including, ROI, Executive Summary, KPI Measures and more.
- Provide customer specific product demonstrations in support of requirements and business cases.
- Contribute and complete technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Help with customer on-boarding, implementation and project management
. Be responsible for initial customer success with customer implementations.
- Must have 3+
yearsexperience using Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar Marketing Automation Tools
- Should have 5+ years of work experience in marketing roles or working with marketing in the tech industry and/or in marketing services businesses.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a plus
. Project Management Skills: understanding theories of project management, as well as understanding how to put those theories into action specifically in the context of customer success.
- Working knowledge of web
analytictools such as Google Analytics.
ofother marketing technologies like Segment.io, Redshift and Snowflake a huge plus.
- Should have 2+ years of working knowledge with SQL.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience,
pre salesand /or product marketing, demand generation, business consulting, preferably in a SaaS business environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills.
- An understanding of Marketing Data Warehouse platforms like Redshift or Snowflake.
- Have used tools like Looker, Tableau or Microsoft BI to build out Dashboards.
- A competitive salary based on skillset and experience
- Paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Unlimited vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- A generous stock options plan
- 2 days per week to work from home
- A dog-friendly environment
- Chef-prepared meals
* CaliberMind is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.