CaliberMind is a fast growing SaaS company focused on helping B2B Marketing and Sales teams turn data into insights. CaliberMind uses a combination of Data Engineering, Analytics and Machine Learning to help our customers increase their revenue. We count some of the fastest growing SaaS organizations and Fortune 100 companies as our customers. CaliberMind prides itself on our ability to provide exemplary service - while focusing on strong culture and values.
CaliberMind is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team, and be part of our growth. You'll help build new features for our marketing analytics data pipeline, improve our software architecture, and help maintain reliable operation of our services. The perfect candidate wants to learn the key values that make our product great, and implement those values in the many small decisions you will make every day as an engineer.
CaliberMind is the epitome of data-driven-development — our engineering team is focused on building a world class product that:
- Facilitates Marketing Data Analytics — our mission is to reliably deliver best-in class schemas, and clean data, designed to be intuitively useful to marketing analysts and marketing operations.
- Contributes to our Community — help build and improve our data models and develop tools like Data Lakes, Spark-based Transformations, and visualization infrastructure to empower marketers to make business-critical decisions that amplify marketing pipeline.
- Is Absolutely Dependable — work to make CaliberMind the most reliable and secure component of our customers’ marketing tech stack.
We emphasize using no-nonsense tools, and take great pride in the simplicity and effectiveness of the systems we build. Our back-end is built on Python, NodeJS, Postgres, BigQuery and Kubernetes, and our front-end is built on React.
Salary: $120K-$160K depending on experience
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Build and update Spark-based jobs for customers requiring unique customizations to their marketing data models
- Create new data push connectors to allows marketers to activate their data in the data source
- Develop, maintain, and test code
- Contribute to the efforts to the maintenance and improvement of existing services; call for improvement in all areas of CaliberMind's codebase and infrastructure
- Participate in system architecture discussions and change planning
- Contribute to hiring by participating in the interview process
- Writes well-structured and performant code
- Able to define project requirements
- Proficient at designing software, infrastructure and scalable data models
- Works well in a team
- Mentors junior and senior developers
- Can identify design flaws in existing systems and come up with improvements
- NodeJS programming experience
- Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT) and/or cloud-based platforms
- Experience in designing and developing file, event, application, or database connectors
- Experienced working in a cloud environment utilizing GCP, Postgres, Kubernetes, Docker, or similar technologies
- Experience working with marketing technology and marketing data analytics
Perks of working at CaliberMind:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Stock Option Plan