Do you love turning customers into heroes? CaliberMind is pioneering new ways of thinking about marketing data, measurement, and automation. Using our industry-leading Customer Data Platform (CDP), we are enabling marketers to measure their ROI and get more out of their tech stack.
CaliberMind has been recognized as one of the top 12 Marketing Software organizations by BuiltInColorado and was recently recognized as a Cool Vendor for 2021 by Gartner in their Technology Marketing category. We strive to foster an engaging and inclusive culture because we realize that happy and diverse people are at the root of our success. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive, we should talk!
CaliberMind is excited to scale our sales team! As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for pipeline generation, progressing opportunities, and closing new business within a territory. Success in this position will be directly tied to activity, effort, and results. You have a passion for making people’s lives easier while advancing your own career.
- Build Pipeline by following up on Marketing Qualified Leads as well as outbound email, phone, and LinkedIn prospecting
- Responsible for defined Opportunity and Bookings targets
- Manage opportunities throughout the entire sales lifecycle including initial outreach, qualification calls, product demonstrations, and contract closing
- Build market presence and awareness within the territory
- Maintain daily updates within Salesforce of all opportunities, prospecting activities, and forecasting
- Be a clear and succinct communicator and deliver the voice of the customer back into the product and executive team
- Responsible for between $600K-$1m in new annual ARR (quota dependent on previous experience and position-based compensation)
- 4+ years in a quota carrying position in software or technology sales closing opportunities with complex sales cycles
- Track record of meeting or beating quota and expectations
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to work within a territory to build business
- Experience selling to Marketing within B2B Technology companies
- Experience selling Marketing Automation software or Analytics/BI solutions
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate technical SaaS products